2. Code of Conduct
1. You agree to abide by Ari's Take Academy's Code of Conduct which is outlined as follows:
- You will not intentionally or unintentionally post false or misleading information to the Group or in direct messages to students, instructors, advisors, moderators or other staff.
- You will keep all discourse respectful and productive.
- You will not disparage or speak ill of Ari's Take Academy, its courses, methods, instructors, students, advisors, moderators or staff.
- You will not excessively self-promote.
1. The lessons and materials taught in this school are intended for enrolled students only. You agree not to share these methods, guides, discussions, assets, teachings or revelations with anyone outside of Ari's Take Academy.
2. The student list is confidential and you agree not to share the identities of any enrolled Ari's Take Academy students without their explicit permission.
4. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
By enrolling in Ari's Take Academy, you agree to allow ATA to use your name, likeness, biographical material and success stories in promotional materials. We will make best efforts to get your permission before publishing the promotional materials.
1. If any of these terms are violated, you may be expelled from Ari's Take Academy, without warning, and without a refund.
12. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
The School does not provide tuition refunds for any of its courses. If you drop a course, tuition must still be paid in full.